Question about Relisys RLT1720 17" LCD Monitor
1. Check make sure the audio cable are plugged in from the monitor to the PC output audio jack (light green).
2. Open your on screen display and go to Volume settings. See if it set on mute or set to 0.
3. Turn of your monitor & PC and unplugged all the cables from your monitor and PC wait for 10 seconds and then replugged it all the cables and audio cable back. Then turned on you PC...
4. If it still doesn't work.. open the back cover see if the speaker cable are plugged in.
5. If that doesn't work...then your monitor AD board built-in speakers are defective.
6. Why not just used a external speakers, it give better sound quality.
Have a nice weekend!
Posted on Oct 04, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 10, 2011 | Relisys Computers & Internet
Nov 20, 2009 | HP 2159M Monitor
Oct 20, 2009 | Relisys RLT1720 17" LCD Monitor
Sep 22, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jul 11, 2009 | Relisys TL565 15" LCD Monitor
Oct 15, 2008 | Relisys TL 766 Monitor
Jul 11, 2008 | SVA-USA VR 17S 17" Flat Panel LCD Monitor
170 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: