Question about Lexmark Printers & Copiers
Please check that the usb cable from the Printer to your system, If yes then check the printer is correctly installed in your system by clicking the start, Control panel, printers if no then install the printer by using the printer CD. This will solve your problem
Posted on Aug 17, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
May 01, 2015 | HP DeskJet F380 All-In-One InkJet Printer
If unplugging and re-plugging the printer into your computer doesn't help, try the steps below:
You may also try to update your printer driver by visiting the Lexmark website at http://bit.ly/eVzv1x. Select your operating system, download and execute the file.
Feb 14, 2012 | Lexmark X5650 All-in-One InkJet Printer
If that doesn't help, try the steps below:
1. Disconnect the printer from your computer.
2. Re-brick your printer.
Pull out the power supply, black box where the power cord is plugged in at the
back of the printer, and put it back after 30 seconds.
2. On your computer, go to Control Panel > Printers
3. Delete the Lexmark print object.
4. Reboot your pc.
5. When your pc turns on, reconnect the printer.
6. Wait until your pc fully recognizes the USB connection. To check, go to Control Panel > Printers and Faxes. If you see a new Lexmark print object in the list, then try to print a document again to verify that the problem is fixed.
Oct 21, 2011 | Lexmark All-in-One Printer with PictBridge
Feb 06, 2011 | Lexmark Printers & Copiers
Oct 28, 2010 | HP PSC 1510 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Aug 11, 2009 | HP DeskJet 5550 InkJet Printer
Aug 05, 2009 | HP PhotoSmart C4280 Laser Printer
Sep 22, 2008 | HP DeskJet 5550 InkJet Printer
Sep 19, 2008 | Canon Printers & Copiers
Mar 30, 2008 | HP OfficeJet 6210 All-In-One InkJet...
13 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!