Follow this link for Acer's driver download page for the Acer PowerFH computer
1. Scroll down to Lan Driver
. Unfortunately, there are three drivers to choose and only one will work. Download all three drivers, transfer them to your Acer PowerFH via a USB drive, and install one driver at a time until you find the right one.
(At this point you may choose to restart the Acer, check your internet connection works, and run Windows Update. Make sure to select Custom
and not Express. After Windows Update scans your computer, select optional updates
and see if it found any drivers for you to download and install. It's possible it may find all the drivers you need. If it doesn't, then you need to follow the rest of this solution.)
2. Scroll down to VGA Driver
. Ignore drivers made by ATI or NVidia. Download and install the Intel
drivers one at a time until you find the right one. This is the driver for the onboard video and not for your video card!
3. It looks as if you installed a different video card then the one that comes with the computer. For an ATI video card, go to this link
. For a NVidia video card, go to this link
4. Select the appropriate information in the drop down boxes and click Display Results
. Download and install the drivers.
5. Go back to the Acer driver download site and download and install any other drivers you may need for your computer.
Good luck, thanks for using FixYa, and please post back to this solution if you need any more help.