Question about Printers & Copiers
SOURCE: I get error 7 when scanning.
Error is probably E7-11 Push the start button to see the last two digits. E7-11 is the copier white balance error when using the document feeder. Either the white sheet on the bottom of the doc feeder that rides on the small strip of glass on the right side, or the optics are dirty. Clean either with windex sprayed on a soft cotton rag or paper towel. If this does not fix the problem, then you may need a new MCU circuit board.
Please don't forget to rate all answers please.
Posted on Dec 20, 2007
Thanks for the tip...the problem is NOT a black line but a wide yellow line on the right side of the paper. It starts out about a quarter of the page in width and diminishes in size to about a half inch in width after many repeated scans.
The glass IS clean , and even when the glass had some smudges here and there, I never had a yellow stripe problem!
Scanner bulb is bright and even the entire length of bulb (no dark areas) so I don't think it is the bulb!
Posted on Dec 26, 2007
SOURCE: Scanning documents
You need to use the Scan to SMB function.
First create a folder, share it over your network.
Go to the MFP and under the scan to SMB enter the IP and path to the folder, enter the ID and password for the computer.
This will scan to the shared folder.
Posted on Feb 22, 2008
SOURCE: how to fix my problem
Posted on May 27, 2008
1) Install the Microsoft Office Document Imaging feature by following the steps
1) Go to Start -> Control Panel.
2) Click the Add or Remove Programs.
3) Select the Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003 and click the Change
4) Click the Add or Remove Features and click on Next.
5) Select the Choose advanced customization of applications checkbox and click
6) Click on the Office Tools -> Microsoft Office Document Imaging -> Scanning, OCR
and Indexing Service Filter.
7) Select Run all from My Computer, insert the Office installation CD, and the
feature is installed.
Posted on Apr 11, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 03, 2016 | Sharp Mx-2600n MFP Copier
Nov 22, 2011 | Sharp MX-2300N Color Copier
Nov 08, 2011 | Sharp MX-M350 All-In-One Printer
Jun 09, 2010 | Sharp AR-5320 Black and White Copier
Feb 03, 2010 | Sharp AR-BC260 Color Copier
Dec 29, 2009 | Sharp AR-M207 All-In-One Laser Printer
Oct 14, 2009 | Sharp MX-2300N Color Copier
Oct 07, 2009 | Sharp MX-2300N Color Copier
May 13, 2009 | Sharp AR-M277 All-In-One Printer
Nov 13, 2008 | Sharp MX-2300N Color Copier
744 people viewed this question