- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Well, do you mean only the keyboard is locked? Can you boot the system properly? Is the mouse working? Which Operating System is running on your Laptop?
Here are a couple solutions you can try before you let me know the above queries.
1. Press and hold down the Windows Logo key on the keyboard while pressing the L key on the keyboard once. In other words, Press Windows Key + L once. If this doesn't work, don't forget to include the Fn key while pressing these two keys. Windows+Fn+L. Still nothing?
2. Turn off the Machine, remove the battery and unplug the charger. Leave it for at least 10 seconds, you can press the power On button on the laptop without the battery and the charger installed/plugged in. Now re-install the battery, and turn back On the machine. It should work.
If you need further help, if the problem persists, Let me know with the details.
Thanks for using FixYa.
On the laptops keyboard you should find that one of the F Keys (ie F3) will have a picture that looks like to touchpad on it. If you press and hold the blue FN key in the lower left of the keyboard and then the F Key that might restart it working again. Good Luck
If you do not have an on/off button for the wireless card, you should have the ability to turn it on or off with a function of the F keys. You would hold down the fn key (lower left on the keyboard) and press the wireless key (should have a wireless symbol of some type on one of the F keys).