Question about Televison & Video
Hi you can try this it been tested and will work if done correct we just tested this and had no problems unlocking this in the shop lol.
1. Power the player off.
2. Press and hold 'DVD Menu' and 'On Screen' on the player.
3. Power the player back on.
4. Release both buttons.
5. Press Standby. The display should now read either TEST 2, TEST 4, or TEST 6
depending on the machine's current region setting.
6. Press DVD Menu twice on the player.
7. When the display reads 000 5858 use the up and down buttons to change the
000 to 02E.
8. Using the Left and Right arrow buttons, change the last four digits until
they read 0000 for Region Free, 0001 for Region 1, 0002 for Region 2 or 0004 for
NB: DO NOT Use Region 20!!!
9. Press Enter on the player.
10. Press Standby.
11. Wait 5 Second.
12. Press Standby again.
Some titles may not play in region free setting. If this happens select the
JVC XV-S332SL, , XV-S402SL,
Posted on Aug 17, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 23, 2014 | JVC XV-S402 DVD Player
on Apr 25, 2010 | Televison & Video
on Jan 02, 2009 | JVC XV-S500 DVD Player
Mar 11, 2011 | JVC XV-N30 DVD Player
Mar 05, 2010 | JVC XV-N322 DVD Player
Jan 09, 2009 | JVC XV-N320 DVD Player
Mar 30, 2008 | JVC XV-N212S DVD Player
Jan 09, 2008 | JVC XV-S300 DVD Player
159 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!