Wont let me use the gps.just wants to download it over and over.also wont sync just automatically closes the screen when about half done.any ideas?Everything else seems to be ok although i cant seem to be able to download a seemingly cool PHM registry editor that could possibly help fix a couple of my snaffoos .anyway some wizardly advice would be cool.Thanks for your time...
An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert who has answered 1,000 questions.
Re: new blackjack 2
Did you set/configure the GPRS settings on the phone provided by your telephone company? they usually have the correct/exact settings for various phones, what i can really suggest is to cal your phone company so that they can give you the settings for the GPRS/GPS for blackjack, since this is a new phone that will be free of charge, since you are still within warranty.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I used to be able to sync my blackjack i607 with my laptop but for some reason it nolonger syncs. After following all directions for troubleshooting I still receive the following message
"Unable to establish a connection between the PC and the device"
The original Blackjack will not recognize anything larger than 2gb. Sorry, but you just wasted buying those 4 gb. cards. I found this out the hard way too when I bought my daughter a 4gb card for her Blackjack. I have a BJ2 which will recognize the 4gb cards.
if you are worried about losing everything on your phone just sync it up with your computer and it will save all your contacts and pictures/music so after the reset you can put them back on your phone.
Hey I dont know exactly where your located but you should go to SOS Wireless in Upland CA they fix phones there. They helped me with a waterdamged phone and fixed it. You should try them they really know their stuff! :)
Without seeing the error files, it's hard to say what the problem is, here's a few guesses
1. Did you type your contacts into the default contact list? This is the one at the top of the Outlook folder list. You should NOT create a subfolder because ActiveSync by default only synchronizes that one file.
2. You may have an antivirus or internet security program that is preventing ActiveSync from synching. This would show up in the error log. To try this, turn off:
- Any firewall programs (including the Windows default one)
- Any antivirus programs
- Any internet security programs
If this solves your problem you should add them back one by one to isolate the issue. Then when you find the problematic program, manually add ActiveSync to the list of always allowed applications.
Unfortunately, it is a known problem that Outlook doesn't properly sync with Notes. I suggest two options:
1. There is a Samsung update to fix the problem
2. You can download a third party app like: SmartphoneNotes - http://www.syncdata.it/sphnotes.html