Question about Philips GoGear HDD6330 MP3 Player
Tips for a great answer:
Reset your GoGear with something sharp like the tip of a pen or the end of a paper clip,
if you're device isn't working properly or there's a frozen display.
Insert the sharp object into the "Reset" hole (located at the bottom of the player), and hold it there until the device turns off.
If resetting the device does nothing to restore the display, access the "Philips Device Manager" through your computer to recover the GoGear.
Click "Start" on your computer, then "Programs," "Philips Digital Audio Player," "Aria Device Manager," and then "Philips Device Manager."
This will launch the "Philips Device Manager." Make sure the GoGear is turned off completely. Connect your GoGear to your computer while holding down the "Volume Up" button.
Continue to hold the "Volume Up" button on your GoGear, until the "Philips Device Manager" recognizes the device and enters recovery mode.
Click the "Repair" button when it appears on your computer, then folow the steps to fully recover the GoGear.
Properly disconnect your GoGear from your computer and restart the device.
Recharge your device if your GoGear dies suddenly while playing.
Connect the GoGear to your computer via the supplied USB cord.
Plug one end of the USB cord into a functional, open USB port on your computer. Plug the free, smaller end of the USB cord firmly into the small USB jack on your GoGear and turn your computer on.
This will begin the charging process of your GoGear.
If recharging doesn't work, the battery may need to be replaced.
Check that your GoGear isn't in standby mode. Hold the "Power" button for two seconds to turn it back on.
hope this helps
Oct 07, 2012 | Philips GoGear ViBE SA1VBE08K MP3 Player
First try and reset the player.
1. Press and hold the Power/Menu button for approximately 20 seconds.
2. Release the Power/Menu button.
3. Press the Power/Menu button again to turn on the player.
If that does not work try this,
Remove the battery - Power cycle the player
1. Connect the device to the PC.
2. Leave the device connected for about 2 minutes.
Turn on the device
1. Disconnect the player from the PC.
2. Insert a fresh AAA battery into the player.
3. Turn on the player.
STEP 1 - Connect the device to the
1. Remove the battery from the player's battery compartment.
2. Put the hold/lock switch to lock.
3. Plug in your device to the computer.
STEP 2 - Format the device
1. Double-click My Computer.
2. Right-click on the player, which might show up as a Removable Drive, select Format.
3. Click Start.
4. Click OK when a "Format Complete" dialog appears.
5. Click Close.
Nov 12, 2010 | SanDisk Sansa m240 MP3 Player
Sep 03, 2010 | MP3 & Digital Media Players
Apr 07, 2010 | Coby MP-610 MP3 Player
Feb 25, 2010 | Apple iPod nano
Oct 29, 2009 | MP3 & Digital Media Players
Dec 29, 2008 | Philips GoGear SA3245/37 Digital Media...
Jan 20, 2008 | Philips GOGEAR SA6045 MP3 Player
12 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!