Question about Evenflo Toys
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. Remove toys and seat from the exersaucer.
2. Fold exersaucer, but do not let the tray lock to the base. With exersaucer flat on the floor, twist each leg assembly (B) fully clockwise until it stops. Fully depress one of the pedestal locking tabs (C) then push on the leg assembly (B); leg will partially fold. Repeat this for all four legs. After pressing the fourth pedestal locking tab (C), the Exersaucer will fold with the tray (D) rotating toward the base (E). Make sure all four tray locks. (F) are locked onto the base before trying to carry exersaucer.
3. Place your fingers beneath the legs (A) push upward to disconnect the leg assemblies from the pedestals (B). Repeat for all 4 leg assemblies.
4. After all four legs have been disconnected from the pedestals, remove tray assembly (C) from the base (D).
5. Turn tray (C) upside down and remove both end caps (E) from beneath.
6. Squeeze both locking tabs (F) on each side of the tray to disconnect and seperate the tray halves (C). 7. Connect tray halves (C) to form activity table.
7. Connect tray halves (C) to form activity table.
8. Rotate leg assemblies (A) fully clockwise until they lock into postition. Make sure all four legs lock (G) are locked properly into the uper leg pedestal (H). Also make sure all four leg locks (I) are sticking out past the edge of the tray.
9. Turn table over and install two end caps (E). Make sure both end caps lock into place. NOTE: one end cap installs from above and the other installs from below.
10. Install toys on activity table. If desired, adjust table to the appropriate height for your child. IMPORTANT: NEVER use stage 3 without end caps!
Posted on Apr 19, 2009
Click on this link
On line 16 there are downloadable instructions.
I tried to paste it in this window, but it's too large and in several different languages.
Posted on May 05, 2009
Hi, all the way around it are plastic bits sticking out and the seat cover is clipped onto the plastic bits, just lift them off one by one, all the way around. then when your done clip them back in again. hope this helps.
Posted on Jun 16, 2009
Contact Evenflo. Every time I did, they replaced the necessary part. It was a few years ago, but they were great then. Just give the website a try http://www.evenflo.com/category.aspx?id=19&fid=277
Posted on Aug 10, 2009
I used this for my son who is now 3 years old and it kept him fully entertained. When he learned to walk he would stand outside it and play with the toys attached. It is not a bouncer but designed to rock as baby's foot should not be flay in the base but on toes. I never had safety problems and plan to have my second son 4mo use it soon.
Amazon com Customer reviews Evenflo Splash Mega Exersaucer Discontinued by...
Posted on Feb 14, 2018
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 14, 2018 | Evenflo Toys
Apr 21, 2012 | Evenflo Exersaucer Triple Fun Jungle Baby...
Nov 27, 2011 | Evenflo Exersaucer Triple Fun Active...
May 03, 2011 | Evenflo ExerSaucer SmartSteps ABC Stroller
Jan 07, 2011 | Evenflo Exersaucer Triple Fun Active...
Oct 26, 2010 | Evenflo Exersaucer Triple Fun Active...
Oct 03, 2010 | Evenflo ExerSaucer SmartSteps ABC Stroller
Jan 04, 2009 | Evenflo ExerSaucer SmartSteps ABC Stroller
Sep 10, 2008 | Evenflo ExerSaucer SmartSteps ABC Stroller
521 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: