Question about Computers & Internet
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 07, 2016 | Computers & Internet
Page Last Reviewed or Updated: December 30, 2015
Jan 26, 2016 | The Computers & Internet
Mar 20, 2015 | Individual Computers & Internet
Aug 08, 2013 | Finance
Here is a list of shuffleboard penalties:
1. When players slides their own puck beyond the scoring triangle
and into the "10 off" zone, 10 points are deducted from that player's
2. If a puck is knocked into the "10 off" zone by another
player, the player whose puck was knocked into that zone will be deducted 10
3. If a player's puck is touching the line of the "10
off" area on the shooting side before their puck is played, they will be
deducted 5 points.
4. For any shot that lands on the sideline or off the side of the
board will be deducted 10 points.
5. If any part of a player's body crosses the baseline while
shooting a puck, that player is deducted 10 points.
6. If a player accidentally shoots another player's puck, they are deducted 10 points.
For more info go to: http://www.ehow.com/about_5268271_deck-shuffleboard-rules.html
Jan 14, 2013 | Sport & Outdoor - Others
Mar 24, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Nov 08, 2010 | Computers & Internet
16 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!