Question about Computers & Internet
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. Click the Windows Start button.
2. Click Control Panel, System and Maintenance and then Device Manager.
3. Right-click on Chicony USB 2.0 Camera and select Update Driver Software. A yellow exclamation point indicates that the camera is recognized by Windows but is not working properly, probably because of problem with the device driver
4. Select Browse my computer for the driver software.
5. Select Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.
6. Select USB Video Device from the list, and click Next.
7. If the message “Windows encountered a problem installing the driver software for your device” appears, click Close.
8. Restart Windows.
The webcam should now work properly.
Posted on Jun 15, 2010
SOURCE: pls tell me how can
copy and paste this link into your browser and select the driver to download:
Posted on Nov 26, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 05, 2011 | Toshiba Satellite A305D-S6835 Notebook
Nov 26, 2010 | Toshiba Satellite A305D-S6848 Notebook
Jun 15, 2010 | Toshiba Satellite A305-S6845 Notebook
Nov 13, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite A305D-S6848 Notebook
Sep 23, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite A305D-S6835 Notebook
Aug 28, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite A305D-S6848 Notebook
Nov 26, 2008 | Toshiba Satellite A305D-S6835 Notebook
52 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!