Question about Exercise & Fitness
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: reebok B 2 pedometer
1. Reset pedometer by pressing the reset button.
2. Find a long open place and take 20 steps with the pedometer
3. Check the number of steps the pedometer counted. It should be
between 19 and 21 steps.
4. If the count was not right, try to move the pedometer forward
(toward your belly button) or back (toward your hip) on your
5. Repeat this until you get the best count of your steps.
6. Once found, place your pedometer in this spot each day.
Posted on Jul 23, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 25, 2017 | Weight Watchers Health & Beauty
Feb 17, 2012 | Sharper Image Talking Pedometer with Music...
Jan 15, 2012 | Sharper Image Talking Pedometer with Music...
Nov 01, 2011 | Sportline Talking Pedometer 343
Jun 13, 2010 | MIO Step 1 Pedometer Pink
Jan 11, 2010 | Exercise & Fitness
Jun 22, 2009 | Exercise & Fitness
Nov 19, 2017 | NordicTrack Exercise & Fitness
169 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!