Question about Heating & Cooling

1 Answer

I want to buy the Vulcan gas hot water 135 liter element. Please give the address in Melbourne Thank you

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.


    An expert whose answer got voted for 500 times.

  • Master
  • 3,074 Answers

You can try eBay:

here is another site:

Posted on May 29, 2011


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Why when I turn the hot taps on I get milky water out of the hot taps and its a new HWS Vulcan 250 lit electric single element only 3 months old

Put that water in a glass and let it sit for a couple of hours. If it clears up, it is air bubbles. The old unit most likely had mineral deposits on the elements and they insulated the water from micro heating that creates the bubble. Since the unit is new, the water is in direct contact with the heating elements and micro bubbles are forming on the elements. When you turn the hot water on, the turbulence washes the bubbles out.

Sep 04, 2016 | Water Water Heaters

1 Answer

Trying to locate replacement parts for my gas wall heater
Bonaire pyrox is the old Vulcan company
Standard Appliance Parts Sacramento California can get you anything you need as well.

Apr 05, 2015 | Vulcan Heating & Cooling

1 Answer

How do I get the thermostat and element out of a vulcan ever hot water system

some of these use a lock nut on the element carrier and you need to loosen of the lock nut and then unscrew the element out . Remember there will be lots and lots of water that will run out as well ( probably hot)

Dec 23, 2014 | Cars & Trucks

1 Answer


Twin element indicates you have 220-240Volt electric water heater.
Brand unknown.
135 liter implies European, or Canadian water heater.
Not sure if this water heater uses ordinary thermostat.
Copy following links for resources:

Sep 04, 2012 | Rheem Water Heaters

1 Answer


in big water heater therostat is at below/down side where the inlet/outlet connection are seen.before doing some thing plez drayn out the water of the heater than put the heater on the ground level carefully after that with the help of pliyer & keys open the screws after that u can see there is a heating element & a thermostat is present after that u can replace it.
Note:- If there is some mistak so, plez i'm sorry..................

Sep 04, 2012 | Water Heaters

1 Answer

How do you set the thermostat above 120 degrees? My dishwasher requires 135 degrees. Thank you.

you shouldn't have to set your heater to 135. dishwashers have a built in heating element for just this purpose.

once you start going over 120 degrees on your water heater, you start creating scalding problems.
130 degree water can cause second degree burns in 30 seconds
140 degree water can cause second degree and even third degree burns in 6 seconds
150 degree water can cause third degree burns in 2 seconds.

be very careful !

Aug 05, 2010 | Rheem Tankless Hot Water Heater...

2 Answers

Running out of hot water with Vulcan Freeloader 300

hi i need help with mi Vulcan 300 hot water main gas pressure...
our kitchen tap got broken and we turn off our main water pressure in front off our house and now our hot water gas not working ....please help
thank you ...

Sep 24, 2009 | Water Heaters

1 Answer

How do you change the temperature of a vulcan hot water system? 96 model we need to change the temperature on the hot water. there is a reset button and a knob that can be turned but we are not sure what...

which ever one has the temp on it would be the one,, is it gas? or electric? if gas it would be on the gas valve ,, if electric it will be under the cover where the elements are

Jun 08, 2009 | Water Heaters

Not finding what you are looking for?
Heating & Cooling Logo

Related Topics:

53 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Heating & Cooling Experts

Paul Carew

Level 3 Expert

2597 Answers

Dan Webster
Dan Webster

Level 3 Expert

8220 Answers

Donni Steen

Level 3 Expert

659 Answers

Are you a Heating and Cooling Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides