Question about Computers & Internet
1. Download one of the zipped .nes files on to your PC.
2. Connect a USB cable to the PC
3. Under My Computer find new removable disc (most likely will be E:)
4. Double-click on the disc icon -> it should open a window.
5. Directly drag-and-drop one of the unzipped .nes files, like Mario3.nes or Castlevania.nes in the opened window.
6. Disconnect the USB cable - turn ON the MP4 Player Console - in the menu select Mario3.nes - click [A] button and game will start...
don't forget to give testimonial and the votes 4 thumbs up if I helped.
Posted on May 29, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 01, 2015 | Video Game Consoles & Games
May 17, 2011 | Google Chrome
Feb 10, 2011 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Mar 07, 2010 | Philips GoGear SA3125/37 MP3 Player
Sep 12, 2009 | Digital Media Veho Quinque Player
Aug 15, 2009 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Jun 11, 2009 | Audio Players & Recorders
Oct 18, 2017 | Amazon Computers & Internet
123 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!