Question about Keurig B60 Coffee Maker
Here is a tip that I wrote that will give you some things to try that will helpyou get your Keurig coffee brewer workingagain.
Keurig CoffeeBrewer not making a full cup of Coffee
Posted on Aug 07, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 24, 2017 | Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines
May 16, 2015 | Keurig Platinum B70 Coffee Maker
Mar 29, 2013 | Bunn VPR Coffee Maker
Sep 23, 2011 | Keurig Elite B40 Coffee Maker
May 12, 2010 | Keurig Elite B40 Coffee Maker
1. Power off machine.
2. Using a metal paperclip, insert it into left side of top needle. It must insert at least 1" deep. Insert it into slot on right side and again from back of needle.
3. Remove KCup cradle. Separate bottom from top. In the top section, insert the paperclip up into bottom needle from the bottom upwards. It will not go all the way thru and this is normal.
4. Reassemble KCup cradle and reinsert it back into coffee maker.
5. Power on machine.
6. Brew a cup of water only. There may be coffee grounds in the water and these should eventually clear during the remaining steps. NOTE: A large cup brew cycle should output a full 8 ounces (235cc). Less means there is still a blockage
7. Empty reservoir and fill with undiluted distilled white vinegar. Repeatedly run brewing cycle until Add Water light comes on.
8. Make sure Auto-OFF is NOT set and let last cycle of vinegar remain inside machine for 4 hours.
9. Refill reservoir with fresh water and repeatedly run brewing cycle until the water is clear and odorless.
10. Set Auto-OFF, if preferred.
Jan 01, 2010 | Keurig Ultra B50 1-Cup Coffee Maker
Jul 13, 2009 | Gaggia Syncrony Compact Coffee...
Feb 25, 2009 | Cuisinart Grind and Brew 10 Cup Coffee...
66 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!