Question about Computers & Internet
1. Open your email client program.
2. Locate the email account settings for your particular client.
3. Change the POP server to pop.att.yahoo.com.
4. Change the SMTP server to smtp.att.yahoo.com.
5. Check the option labeled Use an encrypted connection (SSL) and change the SMTP port to 465.
6. Check the option labeled Use an encrypted connection (SSL) and change the POP3 port to 995.
7. Confirm the above settings then click OK.
Posted on Aug 16, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 30, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Feb 26, 2013 | att.com Computers & Internet
Jul 22, 2011 | Yahoo Mail
Apr 25, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Apr 04, 2011 | Yahoo Mail
Feb 05, 2011 | Outdoor Concepts OCI AD20 27 Stainless...
Nov 24, 2009 | Microsoft Outlook 2003 for PC
Nov 22, 2009 | Qualcomm Eudora Pro 4.2 for PC
Mar 27, 2009 | Yahoo Mail
Nov 22, 2008 | Yahoo Mail
78 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: