Question about HP Photosmart D7360 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Found this here it's worth a shot. http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Printer-All-in-One-Install-and/Ink-System-Failure-C6180-error-0xc18a0306/td-p/161866
1. press * and # to enter a secret support menu.
2. Enter code 123
3. Press Right button until "System Config Menu". Press OK.
4. Hardware Failure Status. Press OK
5. Press OK to Clear.
7. Press Right button to Ink Initialization Status. Press OK
8. Cancel and Cancel to the secret support main menu.
9. Press Right button until "Print Tests Menu". Press OK.
10. Nozzle Test. Press OK
11. Wait until the print test is finish.
12. Press Cancel and Candel until the error 0×00000000 appear and then power off.
13. Power On again. The error disappear.
Posted on May 28, 2011
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 06, 2015 | HP Photosmart D7360 Digital Photo Inkjet...
Feb 01, 2010 | HP Photosmart C7180 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 29, 2010 | HP Photosmart 3310 Printer
Jan 04, 2010 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 04, 2009 | HP Photosmart 3210 Printer
Sep 18, 2009 | HP Photosmart 3210 Printer
Mar 10, 2009 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 08, 2009 | HP Photosmart D7360 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 04, 2009 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 09, 2008 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 28, 2017 | HP Photosmart D7360 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 18, 2014 | HP Photosmart D7360 All-In-One InkJet...
820 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: