Question about HP D4360 DeskJet Printer InkJet
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Printer "out of memory"
The problem isn't your printer. The problem is with your Microsoft Works software. I know of six solutions that may work.
1) Download the latest service pack for .NET Framework 1.1. http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=A8F5654F-088E-40B2-BBDB-A83353618B38&displaylang=en
2) Go to this website and download the update. http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=65f5b806-e6a1-4f92-a656-e56eeda67e3d&displaylang=en
3) Uninstall printer completely (again). Unplug the printer from the computer. Reboot computer. Download the lastest driver from HP website. When installing the driver software, choose (type)a different directory,( ie. C:\MYHP\HP4180\ ). Plug Printer back to computer.
4) Go to this website. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/841220
5) Click START, click RUN, type SPOOL. Double click printer folder, clear (delete) any files in this folder.
6) Download the latest version of Microsoft Works 9.0.
Let me know if this works.
Posted on Feb 03, 2009
check out the below link which worked for most of the hp products
<a href="http://hpanswers.blogspot.com/2008/07/hp-cue-scanning-flow-component-has.html">Click here for the working solution</a>
Posted on Jul 03, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 28, 2011 | HP Photosmart 3210 Printer
Dec 21, 2010 | HP LaserJet 3055 All-In-One Printer
Nov 01, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 29, 2010 | HP DeskJet F380 All-In-One Printer
Jan 02, 2010 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 16, 2009 | HP PhotoSmart C4480 All-in-One Printer ...
Feb 03, 2009 | HP PhotoSmart C4480 All-in-One Printer ...
Jan 10, 2009 | Dell 922 All-In-One InkJet Printer
41 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!