- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Make sure your phone is fully charged to handle the formatting process. 3. Turn off your n70. 4. Press and hold the following keys at the same time: a. Green dial key b. * or the star key. c. the no. 3 key
5. Press the power on to switch on the phone. Take note: Hold those keys until you see a formatting word on your screen.
6. Wait for a few minutes until formatting is completed.
Please let me know if this works for you. Good luck!
Just format u r cell Then It will work fine. to format u r cell do following steps. 1> make sure battery is full charge. 2> switch off u r cell 3> press & hold following keys *.3& calling key 4> with thous three keys press & hold off/on switch till u get word "FORMATTING" oN u r DISPLAY wait some time after formating done u r cell OS become new.
NOTE: please backup u r contacts & messages because format of U r cell REMOVE THOUS DETAILS FROM U R PHONE.
Just copy the jar file to you phone via bluetooth or cable. Then open it and it wil install. Zip files are not installation files. you must unzip this file on ur pc first, then copy the file in the zip archive to ur fone. It may be a jar or sis. jad will not work on the n70.
Hope this helps.
Ok, sorry for the confusion. I'll elaborate it this way. I have a Nokia N70 all the data from memory card got deleted. When I tried to access the card, it said "Memory card corrupted". I tried to format it but it doesn't work. I even connected it to PC but PC doesn't recognise the card. Hope this is clear. Please help!!
Well the only solution for you is go to the nearest nokia true care or any Nokia priority and ask them to flash your phone.
If ur phone's under warranty then it'll be done for free or they'll charge you 200 rs/-