Question about Fujitsu Lifebook T1010 Tablet PC
plz follow the steps...
1. Insert windows xp bootable cd into the drive
2. Power on the machine
3. When the logo displays, press F12 to show the boot menu
4. Select the CD/DVD
5. System will start the job
6. After showing Setup is starting windows, it'll shows the install option
7. Press ENTER
8. It'll show the drive but the drive is not partitioned
9. You can easily understand by reading the instructions
10. While creating it'll ask for drive space
11. Put 50000
12. Press ENTER
13. It'll ask for type of file system that you have needed, select the 1st one (Quick using NTFS)
14. It'll ask 4 format the specific drive. for that you have to press 'F'
15. It'll format and copy the needed files
16. System will restart. After restarting it'll start the job. plz wait.....!!! (system restart many times to complete its job)
17. While working it'll ask for the product key, time, etc.
18. Sit infront relax and give the needed information that you can understand easily
thanks & regards
Anas K A
Posted on May 28, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 23, 2011 | Toshiba Tecra M4-S435 Tablet PC
Dec 30, 2010 | Toshiba Portege M205-S810 Tablet PC
Nov 18, 2009 | Compaq tc4400 Tablet PC (RL875AW#ABA)
Sep 21, 2009 | Tablets & eReaders
Sep 11, 2009 | Motion Computing LE1600 Tablet PC
May 28, 2009 | Fujitsu LIFEBOOK P1510D Tablet PC
Jul 24, 2008 | Fujitsu Stylistic LT C-500 Tablet PC
Jun 21, 2008 | IBM ThinkPad X41 Tablet PC
Dec 28, 2007 | ViewSonic Tablet PC V1100
157 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!