Question about Computers & Internet
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Change NAT to open
Open an Internet Explorer browser page.In the address bar type - 192.168.1.1
Leave username blank & in password use admin in lower case...
Click on "Applications and Gaming" tab and then click on "Port Range Forwarding" subtab...
1) On the first line in Application box type in ABC, in the start box type in 88 and End box type in 88, leave the protocol as both and under ip address type in 192.168.1.20 and check the enable box...
2) On the second line in Application box type in PQR, in the start box type in 3074 and End box type in 3074, leave the protocol as both and under ip address type in 192.168.1.20 and check the enable box...
3) On the third line in Application box type in XYZ, in the start box type in 53 and End box type in 53, leave the protocol as both and under ip address type in 192.168.1.20 and check the enable box and click on Save Settings...
3) Once you return to the set up page click on the Security tab and uncheck Block Anonymous Internet Requests and click on Save Settings...
4) Click on set-up and change the MTU Size to 1452 and click Save Settings...
5) Goto the XBox Network Settings and IP Address Settings and select manual IP Settings and assign the following on your Xbox
IP Address :- 192.168.1.20, Subnet Mask :- 255.255.255.0, Default Gateway :- 192.168.1.1...
6) Also assign the DNS Addresses on the Xbox
Primary dns :- 22.214.171.124...Secondary dns :- 192.168.1.1
7) Turn off your modem, router, and Xbox...Wait for a minute...
8) Plug the modem power first, wait for another minute and plug the router power cable, wait another minute and turn on the Xbox and test it...it will connect... Kudos! Thanks! If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it.
Posted on May 05, 2009
You want the NAT open for X-box ?
For X-box you will need to open some ports on the router.
Also you will need to reduce down the MTU on the router to 1365.
That will work.
for this you will need to open the router set up.
Click here for more info about x-box and router settings
Posted on Dec 10, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 23, 2011 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
Mar 27, 2011 | Belkin Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 06, 2011 | D-Link Xtreme N DIR-655 Wireless Router
Jan 03, 2011 | Activision Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock...
Jan 01, 2011 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Sep 15, 2010 | NetGear WGR614 Wireless Router
Aug 13, 2010 | D-Link 802.11g Wireless Router WBR-1310...
Feb 10, 2010 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
Jan 16, 2010 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
Jun 18, 2018 | GE Computers & Internet
133 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!