Question about Heating & Cooling

Open Question

Im looking to buy a saunier duval sd14 tc2 were get one from

Posted by on

3 Suggested Answers

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

  • 910 Answers

SOURCE: we have a saunier duval

I can't find any details for this unit but I know on a similar unit it is just a screw in the rear left or right hand corner (can't quite remember).

Posted on May 10, 2011

SOURCE: we have a saunier duval

Hi, well usually it is unlikely that you indeed have an "Air Lock" as these are sealed systems, and would be further evidenced by the fact you would also most likely have been suffering "Water hammer" as well. which you didn't mention.

However all one needs to do, is drain the unit, from the Tap, and then reconnect the main water supply, and flush the system through. Now it is indeed possible that you may have blockage. It is possible hopefully, if it is not too bad the inrush of water may clear it? Often we use compressed air to clear out any obstructions if unable to clear by normal means this is unusual though.

Check you inlet valve, it maybe getting stuck, replacement is the only real option. Also check out that the protection mechanisms aren't faulty and stopping the unit from working correctly.

You really MUST obtain a service and repair manual if you do wish to DIY.

However in my professional opinion you will save money and time and headache if you simply engage a professional and ask for a "Quote' first, and proceed from there.

Below is a link to a place for a manual.

Posted on May 11, 2011

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

SAUNIER DUVAL model 31-026. Where can I obtain a troubleshooting manual?

Boiler Manuals: Saunier Duval - Plumbase
Boiler Manuals for the Saunier Duval range. ... Saunier Duval Thema Range · Saunier Combitek F23E · Saunier Duval Isomax F28E · Saunier Duval Sylva ..

Aug 20, 2015 | Heating & Cooling

1 Answer

Can I get a manual for a saunier duval instaneous gas water heater?

Yes. Just go through the company you purchased it from for this manual.

Sep 09, 2014 | Water Heaters

1 Answer

Where is re ignition location on saunier duval condens f24 e

Wrong category !! Try question in the correct category !

Dec 19, 2013 | KDS Valiant 6380iPTD-01 Notebook

1 Answer

Boiler pressure saunier duval

Appear to be corroded/plugged inlet valve. De-pressurize system and check inlet valves and line.

May 11, 2013 | Water Heaters

1 Answer

Low pressure Saunier Duval therma condens boiler

May need to replace valves (appear to be corroded and plugged with deposits) and install a water conditioner in the inlet line if you have hard water.

May 11, 2013 | Water Heaters

1 Answer

Will this item buy pass my original timer on my boiler?? i have a saunier duval f 30e!

It depends on wattage being controlled.

You posted under Woods 59200 timer which is a lightweight table lamp timer.

I suggest more robust 110V Intermatic HB113C appliance timer.

If you are not wanting a plug-in timer, add a comment with specific requirements.

Add a comment for more free help.
Also take advantage of fixya expert assistance live.
For a price, expert works with you while you work on timer or any do-it-yourself project.
Fixya is always less expensive than a service call.

Feb 26, 2011 | Woods 59200 Lamp and Appliance Timer with...

1 Answer

Hi, I have a Saunier Duval? Theilea twin 28e

You may want to check the Pressure Reducing Valve On the supply line to the building. Easiest way to check is get a guage that hooks up to your hose bib (usually found in the sprinkler section at your hardware store). If your pressure is getting above 80, you need a new PRV.

Feb 14, 2011 | Water Heaters

1 Answer


there is a blue tap at the bottom of the boiler when you turn it and nothing happends the screw had broken off inside you can do 2 things here put a new filling tap on the boiler , or get a filling loop put some where else on the system and if you still get low pressure replace the low water pressure switch...

Jan 31, 2011 | Heating & Cooling

1 Answer

Hi, Got a Saunier Duval Thema F 23 E and need to repressurise it (currently at 0 bars). can you provide any help on how to do it? Thanks.

Here are complete instructions for installation and service including purging air and refilling. One of the first suggestions is that service is to be referred to a competent technician.


Dec 18, 2010 | Water Heaters

Not finding what you are looking for?
Heating & Cooling Logo

Related Topics:

78 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Heating & Cooling Experts


Level 3 Expert

2461 Answers

Dan Webster
Dan Webster

Level 3 Expert

8220 Answers

Donni Steen

Level 3 Expert

659 Answers

Are you a Heating and Cooling Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides