Question about Toshiba Qosmio G25-AV513 Notebook
If your model Toshiba laptop has a Restore partition on thehard drive then follow these steps to restore your Toshiba to the Out of theBox condition.
1. Press and hold the 0 (zero) key and at the same time, tap the power buttononce to switch on
2. When the machine Starts beeping; release the 0 key.
3. When prompted by the warning screen; select Yes to continue with the systemrecovery.
4. Select Recovery of Factory Default Software; click Next.
5. Select Recover to out-of-box state. 6. Click Next again.
7. Click Next to Start recovery.
8. Restart the Toshiba laptop when there restoration process finishes running.Follow the prompts that appear on the screen to set up the laptop's date, timeand language settings.
Posted on May 28, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 22, 2011 | Acer Aspire 4730-4516 Notebook
Oct 03, 2010 | Acer Aspire 6530-5143 Notebook PC
Jul 13, 2010 | Dell Computers & Internet
Feb 07, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Feb 06, 2010 | Acer Aspire 5315 Notebook
Jul 07, 2008 | HP Compaq Presario 1700T Notebook
Apr 03, 2008 | Compaq Presario V5005us Notebook
Mar 19, 2006 | Apple Power Supply 344 Watt PowerMac G4...
282 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!