Question about Polaroid TLA-04011C 40 in. LCD TV
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Remote code for dish network
Please follow the steps below to program your remote control to equipment other then your DISH receiver:
Note: If you start this procedure and at any time and do not press a button within 20 seconds, the remote will end the procedure automatically. Simply start over again. Use the TV button for your TV, the VCR button for your VCR or DVD player. These Mode buttons are located at the top of your remote control.
1. With the desired equipment on, press and hold the correct Mode button until all mode button backlights illuminate, then release.
2. Press the numbers 5-0-0 on the remote control.
3. Press the Pound (#) button on the remote.
4. Press and hold the correct Mode button until all mode button backlights illuminate, then release.
5. Press and release the Power button on the remote control.
6. Press the Up button once a second while pointing the remote at the desired equipment. If the code for the equipment comes up, the equipment will power off.
7. Press the Pound (#) button. If the code entered is valid for the remote, the mode light flashes three times.
8. To verify the code works try several different functions for that equipment. Let me know if this helps and please rate the solution. lone99star
Posted on Jan 11, 2009
SOURCE: Polaroid TLA-04641C no sound
You should go into the menu SOUND section of your tv. Look for the TV Speaker choice option.
This will have to be turned on to get sound from the tv.
Posted on Feb 23, 2009
1) Take the foot off the stand and with a long philips screwdriver remove the single screw that is at the top of the leg (inside leg). Then with the tv facing down lift straight up on the leg.
2) remove the two screws comming from the back of the tv along the bottom edge.
3) With the tv face down on a soft surface ( towel, bedspread, ect).
4) Be carefull with this step it this tv gave me some difficulty and I am experianced with this proceedure. Too much pressure or forcing it too hard will break your case. The back of the tv has a lip which inserts into the face.The face has tabs that lock into slots in the lip of the back. Carefully pry between the face and back pannel (I used my thumbnail and a 1" plastic putty knife.) and slide along the seam until the locking tabs pop loose. Continue sliding your instrument along the seam until all tabs are loose.
5) The back of the tv lifts off of the face leaving all electronics in the face of the tv.
That gets you into the tv. what you do from there is up to you, Good luck;)
Posted on Mar 19, 2009
The most likely the TV has a power supply related problem or it maybe just a blown fuse inside the TV.
I can't say it's 100% the problem because I can't actually look at the tv over the internet.
If by some chance the TV is still under warranty, go that route.
If not under warranty and If you have some electronic experience, you can purchase a Service Manual over the internet and diagnose the source of the problem and fix it by soldering in the new part. The Service Manual will give you circuit diagrams, test points, and part# lists. Usually, cost under $20.
I hope I shed some light on the subject for you.
Posted on Jun 28, 2009
SOURCE: tla-04641c won't turn on
my tla-04641c stoped taking commands the day after using it with my laptop and was stuck on so i unplugged it and now it wont turn on when i plug it in the red light comes on and i hear the relay click button nothing happens when i push the on button. any suggestions? i pulled the power board and nothing "looked blown"
Posted on Feb 09, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 20, 2015 | Televison & Video
Nov 24, 2013 | Hitachi 42 in. Plasma TV
Jun 06, 2012 | Polaroid Televison & Video
Oct 16, 2010 | Polaroid Televison & Video
Aug 23, 2009 | Televison & Video
May 10, 2009 | Panasonic Televison & Video
Apr 15, 2009 | Polaroid TLA-04011C 40 in. LCD TV
Nov 28, 2008 | Hitachi Televison & Video
79 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!