Question about Minn Kota Powerdrive V2 Bow Mount Trolling Motor with Foot Control Autopilot and Universal Sonar 2 (55 lb Thrust 54 Shaft)
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: minn kota problem
Hello Jim. You have lost your power some where. Start with the wire & terminal connections to the battery. Open the bottom of the foot pedal and check the wiring connections there. Note be very careful here for you have the battery still connected. You may have a fuse in line some where blown. You can check for voltage with a VOM(volt meter) on the wire terminals. Good Luck.
Posted on Oct 02, 2008
SOURCE: how to install trolling motor
If it is a bow mount model, then you basically need a bow mount bracket attached to the bow of your boat. If one didn't come with the outboard, you will have to buy one from the same manufacturer or an after-market one suitable for your boat. If in doubt, consult the local boating or marine store or wherever you purchased the motor or the bracket from.
Posted on Mar 15, 2009
I have a Minn Kota Model 35 24lb thrust transom trolling... I am not getting power to the unit, I tried taking the top plate off & bouncing power past the four position switch and still no movement of the prop. With that in mind,,,,,I belive I'm looking for a new swiotch controll, anyone have one for sale???
Posted on Mar 31, 2009
The pedal has generally four functions:
1) Forward and back on the pedal make the motor go left and right (push forward to turn the motor right, push back to turn it left)
2) Momentary power - the little 'button' towards the top will engage the motor as long as you press down on it.
3) Selector Swith - on the side of the foot pedeal there is a switch with the following settings Con - Off - Mom (Continuous - keeps the motor going all the time, Off - well it's off and Mom - will only go when you press the momentary button).
4) Speed select - the knob on the left controlls how fast the motor goes.
It takes some getting used to but offers tremendous control and hands free operation!
Posted on Sep 07, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 12, 2017 | Boating
Jul 19, 2016 | MotorGuide FW71 FB Freshwater Series...
Jun 02, 2011 | MotorGuide FW40 FB 42" 12V FLXMT Trolling...
Reprogramming the Wireless Foot Pedal or RemoteNOTE: This activation procedure applies to the foot pedal and remote.
IMPORTANT: To activate multiple foot pedals or remotes, the motor must be unplugged from the power source and then plugged
back into the power source between activating each control device.
1. Unplug the battery cables from the power source. Wait 30 seconds and then plug the motor into the power source.
2. In less than ten seconds, press and hold the "+" and "-" buttons on either the handheld remote or the foot pedal controller
May 07, 2011 | MotorGuide STANDARD MOTOR REPLACEMENT...
Nov 21, 2009 | Minn Kota Riptide St Saltwater 80 Bow...
Jul 06, 2009 | Minn Kota Maxxum 70 Freshwater Bow Mount...
May 29, 2009 | Minn Kota Maxxum 55 Freshwater Bow Mount...
May 27, 2009 | Minn Kota Maxxum 55 Freshwater Bow Mount...
May 24, 2009 | Boating
Apr 29, 2009 | Minn Kota Maxxum 55 Freshwater Bow Mount...
Apr 21, 2013 | Minn Kota Powerdrive V2 Bow Mount Trolling...
20 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: