Question about Samsung Televison & Video
1. Remove disc from tray.
2. Switch off player and unplug from mains.
3. Wait 30 seconds, then reconnect mains.
4. Turn on player with remote. Wait for player to finish loading and display 'no disc'.
5. Press enter on remote. (Hand will appear in upper left corner)
6. Press 8, 4, 2, 6, 9 on the remote. (There will be no on-screen response.)
7. Press enter on the remote. Player will automatically shut off.
8. Turn player on.
9. Player is now region-free.
Posted on Oct 06, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 04, 2012 | Samsung Audio Players & Recorders
Jun 19, 2011 | Samsung Audio Players & Recorders
Feb 12, 2011 | Samsung HT-Z210T Theater System
Jan 16, 2011 | Samsung HT-X20 Home Cinema 600W Theater...
Jun 09, 2010 | Samsung HT-TZ312 Theater System
Dec 12, 2009 | Samsung HT-Z210T Theater System
Mar 25, 2009 | Samsung HT-Z310T Theater System
Mar 24, 2009 | Samsung HT-DS100 System
Dec 13, 2008 | Samsung HT-BD2R 7.1 Channel Blu-ray Home...
Jun 19, 2018 | Samsung Televison & Video
Jun 18, 2018 | Samsung Televison & Video
395 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!