Question about Acer Aspire One PC Notebook
If your Windows is XP then -
1. Insert your Windows XP Install CD into your CD-ROM drive.
2. Boot up your computer with the Windows CD.
3. Run the SETUP go through the first part of the Installation procedure.
4. When the "Welcome to Setup." press Enter to Setup Windows XP.
5. Press F8 to agree to the End User License.
6. Let Setup search your system for previous versions of Windows.
8. When Setup is finished searching your system, select your Windows XPInstallation and press the R key on your keyboard to start the RepairProcedure.
Setup will replace all major system file.
After Windows has been REPAIRED then do a Windows update to install the latestupdates on your computer.
Posted on May 28, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 14, 2013 | Acer Aspire One D257 Netbook
Oct 26, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Apr 09, 2011 | Acer Computers & Internet
Dec 23, 2010 | Acer Aspire 5570-4820 Notebook
Nov 12, 2010 | Acer Aspire 6920 Notebook PC
Jun 08, 2010 | Acer Aspire 5500 5570-2609 Laptop
Jul 12, 2008 | Computers & Internet
226 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!