Question about Garden

1 Answer

Need to find a parts list on model fp4012 inorder to describe the part im looking for , best i can at this time is the white plastic piece that fitson the inside of the intake of the pump

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.


    An expert whose answer got voted for 500 times.

  • Master
  • 3,074 Answers


Posted on May 28, 2011


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Detergent dispenser piece fell off and now will not lock closed. I have a grey piece and white piece, both plastic that I found when I noticed the flap would not lock closed. Is there a diagram avaiable...

Hi Ron,
I found your users manual, if you don't have it, HERE. The only thing I see inside is the clip to hold the compartment closed. Go HERE for the parts list, look on the "Door and Latch" parts, you will see no. 8 is the detergent dispenser you refer to. You may go HERE to find the replacement part. The cost may be scary tho, so it is entirely up to you if you wish to go this route.
Hope this is of help, Please rate and comment, Thank You, Joe

Sep 16, 2011 | Maytag MDB7609AW Builtin Dishwasher

1 Answer

I have a Maytag Gemini Oven (model # 8114P749-60. I just used the self clean feature on this oven and it has discolored the plastic vent piece in the front of the top oven door. It has turned this plastic...

Hello, Thank You for using FixYa. I will be helping you today.This is a very common issue with this unit.There is no way to clean it.Make sure the door gasket looks good and not falling off. You can order this part from any part supplier online,I tried to look it up for you but not sure if your model number is correct.But the part is available.
Thank You and please rate my answer if it was helpful..

Jun 10, 2011 | Ovens

1 Answer

I shipped my brother PE 770 embroidery machine purchased sept of 2010, to a lady who perchased it on ebay. Had used only once. Everything worked fine.I shipped in the original formed styrofoam box. I...

This is a link to the manual for this machine. Do you see a picture in the manual of the parts you are describing? Reply with a part number and I will do my best to help.

Here is the manual link

Thank you

Feb 26, 2011 | Vacuums

1 Answer

I have the kenmore deep fryer 81533, i just tried to use it for the first time it has been stored in a box for along time, it is brand new though, i had someone look at it and we opened it from the bottom...

That was your thermal switch. It is a protection for overheating and fire. When the deep fryer draws more current than it should be, it will open up the circuit, thereby protecting current flow and overheating the appliance.

Jan 11, 2011 | Kenmore Kitchen Appliances - Others

1 Answer

I have a frigidaire dryer model#FEQB2152FEO. A big white plastic piece broke off around the inside front. It looks white and circular and it seems like it was maybe a seal or ring around the drum?

did you ever get a solution for your problem with your dryer? i have same frigidaire dryer model number and the plastic ring on the front inside just broke off in mine last week and im not sure what to do to fix it.

Apr 11, 2010 | Frigidaire Dryers

2 Answers

Mine is model RF266ABRS, but both a white rubber piece (is this the waxy part??),and a semi-opaque plastic bracket became dislodged. The result is the same as others describe, the unit makes ice but in...

You can purchase this part as a replacement for your ice maker. it is a simple float switch that turns off the water when the tray is full.
If it is broken, the tray will either overfill or not fill enough.
There are many online spares shops, so find the assembly you require.
You can replace it as a DIY fix observing standard safety procedures.

Mar 02, 2010 | Samsung RF265AA Bottom Freezer French Door...

1 Answer

The plastic part that houses the impeller cracked on my flotec fp4012-001. Is there a replacement part?

you would have to contact flotec----there should be a part for it,, depending on the age of it, they change the covers all the time to get people to have to replace the whole unit

Jun 21, 2009 | Flotec Corrosion Resistant Shallow Well...

1 Answer

Spin cycle doesnt spin, getting a clicking noise

The part you are describing is the motor coupling. This is a common problem that is easily remedied and doesn't cost much if you want to repair it yourself. The following link explains how:

Replacement couplers can be ordered on line at, and All these sites offer competitive pricing, so shop for the best price. If you do not wish to order on line, take the part number I provided in the link to your nearest appliance parts retailer. This is a common part they should have in their inventory.

If you have questions, please let me know. I hope you find this information helpful.

Apr 16, 2009 | Kenmore 24032\24036 Top Load Washer

1 Answer

Simmons crib with no model number how do I find it?

Hi swpw123

Did you ever find out how to identify your crib? I have the same issue and need to find out if it was recalled.


Mar 20, 2009 | Simmons Mattress Matino - Natural Maple...

3 Answers

Parts fell out

WE FIXED IT!!!!! Ok my fabulous husband fixed my automatic thread foot last night and now I am sewing away. Here is what he did best I can describe. when you engage the thread shuttle, a piece comes down from the right of the sewing machine. I has a spring on the back and a very thin piece of wire with a white plastic moving part. the foot has to snap under the white plastic thing... so you have to very carefully take the white thing out of the track and then put the foot in. the bar side with the larger metal pin goes here and the foot should be facing towards the needle. Hope this helps and if I didn;t explain it well please leave me a note and I will try again :)

Apr 18, 2008 | Brother SE-270D Computerized Sewing...

Not finding what you are looking for?
Garden Logo

Related Topics:

41 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Garden Experts

Dennis Key
Dennis Key

Level 3 Expert

2478 Answers


Level 3 Expert

666 Answers

john h

Level 3 Expert

12761 Answers

Are you a Garden Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides