An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 20 achievements.
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
Re: why does vtech not have a speed dial? my son is
Programming Speed Dial Numbers The handset must be OFF. 1. Press PROG. The IN USE LED will blink to indicate that you are in the programming mode. 2. Press the number of the memory location you wish to store the number in (0-9). 3. Using the dial pad, dial the number you want to store. The number can be up to 16 digits long. The number can be entered manually or by using REDIAL. 4. Press MEM to store the phone number to the key you selected.
The phone now exits PROG mode and emits a tone.
Speed Number Dialing 1. Press PHONE to get a dial tone. 2. Press MEM and the memory location number key (0-9). For example, to dial the number you assigned to key '8', you would press PHONE, MEM, 8
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Horry Telephone CooperativeDial "*87". 3. Listen for confirmation tone, hang up. Automatic Busy Redial. Available ...There's no need to run to answer a ringing phone ever again! ... number will not be announced if the caller chose to block the delivery of his phone number. ... may onlyreceive calls from the number that you have forwarded your calls to.
Mar 26, 2014 - The phone has no service, but can still make Emergency calls and I'm ... you can dial 911 in a country where the landline emergency number is 11 .... The SIM card is just a memory chip, containing authentication information. ... the SIM card, the phone will request access to the strongest signal available, ...
Since you didn't bother to tell us the model of your VTech DECT 6.0 phone, enter the model number into the search box at
http://www.vtechphones.com/vtechphones/index.cfm/support/general/manuals/ to get the manual.
Steps to program speed dial on the Walker/Clarity Model W-1000 Touch Tone Sound Amplifier desk set phone w/large number pad.
1. Choose phone number to program including the (#1) digit for a long distance direct dial if
needed. Write chosen number(s) on a scratch pad as a guide for numbers. Identify numbers with the
names or contact description (ie."Mom's Cell Phone.")
2. Remove hand set receiver from phone.
3. Press "memory set" button ONCE on the phone located uder the receiver on the desk set.
4. Enter phone number chosen,including area codes and long distance prefixes if needed!
5. Locate the speed dial position button you want for that number...(located adjacent to
tag/pad slot for name and/or phone number to be written after entering.
6. Press the speed dial position button (ONCE). Then replace receiver back in craddle.
7. Try out speed/dial program. Pick up receiver, push speed dial button(position) listen to see if
correct phone number is contacted. Once established as correct; program additional speed dial
numbers: ie family, business, as needed.
8. DO NOT TRY TO PROGRAM THE NATIONAL EMERGENCY 911 NUMBER! Keep this in your
9. If you make a mistake while entering a phone number: Stop, Hang up phone and start all over again in the procedure sequence.
10. Remove white "description pad with slots for names or numbers) from underneath clear
plastic cover.(use a paper clip end to lift up plastic cover). Write name/description for that number
on white pad(ie. "Mom's Cell") Use a PENCIL FOR DESCRIPTIONS!!
11. TO SAVE TIME AND INCONVENIENCE TO PERSONS/BUSINESSES OF HAVING TO
ANSWER YOUR CALLS; CHOOSE A AUTOMATED ANSWERING NUMBER (USUALLY A
BUSINESS ANSWERING AUTOMATED SERVICE (IE. LARGE INSTITUTIONAL PHONE
NUMBER THAT HAS A MENU PROMPT usually a AT&T 800 # will have a prompt menu
USE this procedure to see if you program correctly then once you know how; go back and re-
enter all the numbers that you actually want on your speed dial settings.
Yes, I have had nothing but trouble with my V-Tech ia5823.
Slow to dial, dropping out going calls and now the base light is flashing at a rapid pace and will not charge the handset.
I want to return it to Wal-Mart but have misplaced the recepit.
I will never buy another V-Tech..Uniden is the way to go!
Store as many as 12 numbers in memory for easy dialing.Three can be stored in the Emergency Quick Dial locations,and nine additional numbers can be stored in the numberedkeys (1-9).
1. Press SPEAKER (or pick up the handset). 2. Press STORE. 3. Dial the number to be stored (up to 16 digits). 4. Press STORE button. 5. Press a Memory Location (1-9 on the keypad), or anEMERGENCY QUICK DIAL button. 6. Press SPEAKER (or hang up the handset).7. Record the phone number on the memory directory(located under the plastic cover).
Use the REDIAL button to insert a delay in the dialingsequence when storing a number, for example, when youneed to dial 9 to get an outside line.Press REDIAL at the point in the dialing sequence in which apause is required.
CHANGINGA STORED NUMBER
Change a stored number by replacing it with a differentnumber.
You can dial numbers from memory when using thehandset or speakerphone. When you get a dial tone, pressthe MEMORY DIAL button followed by the memory location(1-9) for the number you want to dial.