Question about Audio Players & Recorders
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
According to the instructions that we received with our clock. You should be able to get the Instruction manual from firstname.lastname@example.org. It is also supposed to be under the support section of the website www.dpi-global.com but I couldn't find such a link.
However the "Operational Support" insert has the following:
Setting the clock
1. With the unit powered off, press and hold the "Clock/Display/Play/Pause Button" for at least 4 seconds.
2. While holding the "Clock/Display/Play/Pause Button", press the "Hour" and "Minute Buttons" to adjust the hour and minute on the time.
3. When the correct time is selected, release the "Clock/Display/Play/Pause Button" to set the clock
Setting the Alarms
1. With the unit powered off, press and hold the "AL1" or "AL2" Button for at least 4 seconds.
NOTE: An alarm icon will begin to flash on the LCD display.
2. While holding the "AL1" or "AL2" Button, press the "Hour" and "Minute Buttons" to adjust the hour and minute on the alarm time.
3. When the correct time is selected, release the "AL1" or "AL2" Button to set the clock.
4. Press the "AL1" or "AL2" Button consecutively to switch alarm one and alarm two between sounding to a buzzer, the currently set radio station, or a docked iPod.
Posted on Nov 30, 2008
IF YOUR NOT USING A DENON IPOD DOCKING STATION IT WILL NOT FUNCTION CORRECTLY.
YOU CAN CONNCET OTHER TYPES OF IPOD DOCKING STATIONS BUT YOU WILL NOT HAVE CONTROL THROUGH THE DENON AND ONLY CONNECT THE AUDIO FOR THAT DOCKING STATION TO THE DENON AS ANOTHER SOURCE INPUT
Posted on Mar 02, 2009
SOURCE: I have lost the instruction
There is a 'Clock' button omn the back of the alarm clock. Hold this down for 4 seconds until the display changes. You will then be able to change the 24hr/12hr display by clicking the skip fwd/back buttons. If you press the 'Clock' button again you canc cycle through changing the year, date and time in the same way.
Hope this helped :)
Posted on Apr 13, 2009
I bought this Charge Converter from CableJive. It allows me to charge my iPhone 3g on many accessories that would not normally charge the newer models and has successfully fixed the issue with my H+K Dock. I definitely recommend checking them out.
Posted on May 21, 2009
For this type of problem you will need to talk to Emerson Customer Support. They will know if the functions you want will be available to you with the operation of the Clock/Radio and your iPod. The telephone number for the Emerson customer support is 1-800-909-1240. You can call them during the hours of 8am-4:30pm central time USA. Give them the make and model number of your Clock/Radio and ask them for assistance with your problem. I hope this information help you solve your problem. Thank you for using FixYa and have a nice day!
Posted on Jun 15, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 21, 2011 | Televison & Video
Jul 01, 2011 | Apple iPod MA446LL/A MP3 Player
May 06, 2011 | JBL 6-1/2\ Round Coaxial Speaker By...
May 31, 2009 | Sony STR-D600SS Shelf System
Apr 09, 2009 | Jwin iLuv 4-CD Hi-Fi Audio System with...
Jan 30, 2009 | Innovative iPod Clock Radio with Dock...
Aug 02, 2008 | Audiovox Jensen Universal iPod Docking...
May 24, 2008 | Car Audio & Video
May 21, 2018 | The Audio Players & Recorders
May 21, 2018 | SanDisk Audio Players & Recorders
170 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!