Question about DekCell Computers & Internet
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Wireless keyboard and mouse acer
Check Cell should be inside the keyboard and mouse , keyboard and mouse should b in line of sight .check in device manger whether drivers are properly installed or not Gizmo1
Check Cell should be inside the keyboard and mouse , keyboard and mouse should b in line of sight .check in device manger whether drivers are properly installed or not
Posted on Oct 22, 2007
SOURCE: travelmate 2300 won't power on
If everything is plugged in correctly and it still will not power on,
follow these steps to complete a ˜power reset' of the notebook.
1. Unplug the ac adapter. Keep ac adapter unplugged.
2. Remove the battery and keep the battery unplugged.
Hold the power button down for 15-20 seconds. (Nothing will appear on the display and none of the lights will light up.)
3. Release the power button and plug in the ac adapter ONLY. (Please note that a power indicator light should be lit on the ac adapter when it is plugged in).
4. Normally power on the notebook.
If the unit does not power on, remove the ac adapter and insert the battery into the system.
5. Plug the ac adapter back into the system, the battery charging indicator light will light up.
6. If the battery charging indicator light does not light up, the ac
adapter may not be providing proper power to the unit, and may need to be replaced.
Posted on Dec 17, 2007
Ebay is a good place to start. To replace it. Take out the screw on the back labeled "KB." Then on the front, there are three tabs on top of the keyboard (closest to the screen). Take a pen and pull them towards you. Then take the keyboard out and put the other one in.
Posted on Dec 21, 2007
I took it apart b4, and took them apart roughly (the notebook is now not with me) as follows:
1. Wiggle or pop out or take out the cover plate, i.e. the cover with power switch and lights
2. You will see 2 or 3 screws, unscrew them and then wiggle the keyboard out (pull the KB towards the screen direction).
3. Be very careful with the ribbon behind the keyboard .
The most diffiuclt part was to re-assemble the ribbon back to the motherboard. Its very easy and took about 10 minutes to replace the KB. Thats about it.
Posted on Mar 13, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 06, 2012 | Acer TravelMate 2300 Notebook
Jun 21, 2011 | Acer TravelMate 4502LMi PC Notebook
Oct 24, 2009 | Acer TravelMate 2300 Notebook
Jan 24, 2009 | Acer TravelMate 2300 Notebook
Nov 17, 2008 | Acer TravelMate 2300 Notebook
Apr 03, 2008 | Acer TravelMate 2300 Notebook
Feb 25, 2008 | Acer TravelMate 2300 Notebook
18 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: