Question about Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-W220/B Digital Camera
1. Turn OFF cam THE MASTER RESET
2. Remove the battery or the power supply
3. Turn the switch to CAMERA for about 30 sec
4. Turn the switch to OFF
5. Install the battery or power supply
6. Turn the switch to MEMORY
7. Open the LCD cover and press the RESET button ( small inner button )
8. You will be prompt to adjust date/time. Do it
9. Take some pictures
If this does not work do this:
(1) remove the battery pack
(2) press and hold the power button for 30 sec
(3) after put the battery back do not turn it on for 1 min
(4) turn on
THE MASTER RESET
Posted on May 27, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 26, 2013 | Sony DSC-W220 Cyber-shot 12.1MP Digital...
Oct 05, 2012 | Sony Cybershot DSC W220 12.1MP Digital...
Oct 31, 2011 | Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-W220/B Digital Camera
May 15, 2011 | Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-W220/B Digital Camera
Jan 30, 2011 | Sony Cybershot Dsc-w290 W230 W220
Jan 08, 2011 | Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-W220/B Digital Camera
Dec 29, 2010 | Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-W220/B Digital Camera
Nov 15, 2010 | Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-W220/B Digital Camera
Sep 29, 2009 | Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-W220/B Digital Camera
Jul 19, 2009 | Sony Cyber-shot DSC-T700 Digital Camera
303 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: