Question about Toshiba E-Studio 3511 Color Copier
[C580] Communication error between IPC board and finisher
(1) Check if the specified finisher is attached.
(2) Check if the harness connecting the IPC board and the finisher controller PC board is disconnected
or open circuited.
(3) Check if the conductor pattern on the IPC board is short circuited or open circuited.
(4) Check if the conductor pattern on the finisher controller PC board is short circuited or open circuited.
(5) Replace the IPC board.
(6) Replace the finisher controller PC board.
Posted on May 31, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 04, 2014 | Toshiba E-studio 3510c Color Copier....
May 08, 2014 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 15, 2012 | Toshiba E-studio 3510c Color Copier....
Jun 06, 2011 | Toshiba COPIERS E-STUDIO 600 Copier
Feb 01, 2010 | Toshiba E-Studio 3511 Color Copier
Aug 11, 2009 | Toshiba E-STUDIO 650 Copier
Aug 03, 2009 | Toshiba E-Studio 3511 Color Copier
Apr 07, 2009 | Toshiba Office Equipment & Supplies
492 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!