Whirlpool microwave oven model gh5184xpq
Models: GH9177XL GH5176XP GH5184XP GH6178XP GH6177XP
Microwave will not operate (cook). F7 error code
appears on the display.
Electrical circuit interruption between L1 and Neutral in
the microwave inverter circuit.
1. Check door, hinge and cavity front alignment and adjust
2. Check the operation of all interlock switches.
3. Check over temperature protector for the magnatron.
4. Check all Cavity Thermostats for closed circuit.
5. Unplug the oven for at least 40 seconds. If this solves
A. Check the Cooling Fan for proper operation or
B. Check the resistance of the magnetron thermostat.
It should be 0 Ohms, replace if necessary.
6. Check that the control cable to the 1100 watt inverter
is properly connected to plug P2 on the display PCB
& Adjust or Reconnect
7. If interlock switches operate correctly, replace 1100W
8. If problem persists, replace control assembly.
Please let me know if you need any more help or have further questions about anything that I have posted. I would be glad to help
Apr 27, 2008 |
Whirlpool GH9185XL Microwave Oven