Cityville only loads 93%
hi names Rui i like to help you with you cityville problem. By giving you step by step tips in fixin your web browser... Either your using : internet explorer, mozilla, safari, or google chrome I will give you easy ways on doing it yourself.
Here are a few instructions to clear your cache
Internet Explorer 7 & 8
1. Open IE (Internet Explorer).
2. Click Tools tab located at the top.
3. Scroll down and then select Internet Options.
4. Click Delete under Browsing History.
5. At the bottom there should be an option "delete all" click this and then click "yes"
Close Internet Explorer entirely and re-launch.
For Firefox 3.5.8 or 3.6:
1. Open FF (fire fox)
2. Click The Tools Tab Located At The Top.
3. Then Select Options
4. From tabs, Select "Privacy"
5. Click on "Clear Your Recent History"
6. Then From Drop Down Menu, Select "Everything" AND
From Drop Down Menu, Leave Only "Cache" checked
7. Click "Clear Now"
8. Click "OK" on Privacy Screen
9 . Then restart firefox by closing it entirely and re-opening
For Safari Browser:
1. From the menu, click Empty Cache.
2. You will be asked: "Are you sure you want to empty the cache?" click Empty.
3. From the Safari menu, click on Preferences.
4. From the Security dialog box, click Bookmarks.
5. Click Show Cookies.
6. From the Cookie dialog box, click Remove All.
7. Click Done.
Google Chrome :
1. To Start Off Open Google Chrome.
2. Click the "Wrench Tool" at the upper right corner below the "X"/"Close".
3. Then Select "Options"
4. Click on the "Under the Hood"
5. Then click "Clear Browsing Data"
6. Make sure the "Empty the Cache" and "Delete Cookies" is checked and also the "Clear data from this period" is "Everything".
7. Click "Clear Browsing Data"
Hope this helps you fix your problem.
Jul 19, 2011 |
Computers & Internet