Question about Apple A1082 CINEMA DISPLAY 23" LCD Monitor
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
try updating the drivers sounds like a software issue conflicting when putting other connections in
Posted on Feb 27, 2009
Hey - I just got done with 30 minutes of trying my cinema HD on my macbook pro and plugging and unplugging. When I plugged it into an extension cord in another socket the monitor started right up. I've had this configuration in my office for years with no problem...until today. Did mac send us a system upgrade that caused a problem with the monitor's power source???? Good luck!!!!
Posted on Jul 20, 2009
This may be an issue with the display detecting the wrong video format or is using an unsupported resolution for this Apple Cinema Display 22"
• Make sure your Mac is turned off.
• Once your Mac is shutdown, you will need to perform what is called a PRAM reset (Parameter RAM)
• Locate the following keys on the keyboard: Command, Option, P, and R. You will need to hold these keys down simultaneously .
• Turn on the computer.
• Press and hold the Command-Option-P-R keys. You must press this key combination before the gray screen appears.
• Now, hold the keys down until the computer restarts and you hear the start up sound for the third time.
• Release the keys and allow the Mac to start up.
If that does not help here is additional support reference from Apple regarding its LCD displays:
Apple Support Link:
Power Light Flash Issues
Let me know if this helps!
Posted on Jan 31, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 30, 2016 | Apple Computers & Internet
Sep 21, 2008 | Gefen ex-tend-it The VGA to ADC Conversion...
May 19, 2017 | Apple Cinema 20" LCD Monitor
Mar 04, 2010 | Apple NVIDIA G4 Force 2MX 32MB Video Card...
Nov 04, 2009 | Apple Cinema Display Flat Panel Monitor...
Jul 02, 2009 | Apple 22" Cinema Display Monitor
Feb 22, 2009 | Apple Cinema HD Display30" Flat Panel...
Jul 28, 2008 | Apple Cinema Display 23" HD Monitor
Apr 14, 2008 | Apple iMac G5 Desktop
48 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: