Question about Samsung Audio Players & Recorders
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Samsung HT-TX500 region free
i live in Thailand and just made my HT-TX500 region free,
this is what i did
your dvd must be off with no dvd inside
push power on wait til no disc come up then push enter
then push 84269 then push enter then wait for the dvd to turn off
wait 5 mins.then push power on and that worked for me
Posted on Jan 11, 2009
SOURCE: free regions code
Hi,I've found this on another forum, and I'm considering buying a Z510 not sure what differnce there might be with Z510T...
Check this out and if it works for u then I'll know I have the hack before I buy it, otherwise I'l go for another model...
Hope it solves ur problems too
I've tried in mine Z210T - should work as well in the Z510T and Z310T - and it works perfectly (originally region 4).
1. Disconnect your player from its power source for thirty seconds
2. Reconnect your player to its power source
3. Press the Power On button on your remote control
4. Select DVD and wait for the NO DISC on TV
5. Press the Enter button on your remote control
6. Press the 8 button on your remote control
7. Press the 4 button on your remote control
8. Press the 2 button on your remote control
9. Press the 6 button on your remote control
10. Press the 9 button on your remote control
11. Press the Enter button on your remote control
12. Your player should now place itself in Standby mode (Good-Bye appears in the display and the device turn off)
13. Turn on the HT and try your DVDs from other regions!
Posted on Jan 14, 2009
1. Remove disc from tray.
2. Switch off player and unplug from mains.
3. Wait 30 seconds, then reconnect mains.
4. Turn on player with remote. Wait for player to finish loading and display 'no disc'.
5. Press enter on remote. (There will be no on-screen response.)
6. Press 8, 4, 2, 6, 9 on the remote. (There will be no on-screen response.)
7. Press enter on the remote. Player will automatically shut off.
8. Turn player on.
9. turn off.
10. Turn player off then on again.
11. Player is now region-free.
My brother did this on his ht-z310 and other than I think maybe the traty not openin g when it said it worked fine and his player is now region free.
I got this btw from:
Posted on Apr 08, 2009
connect to a computer via teraterminal serial port rs232,9600 baud 8 n 1 and press enter,change the value of region to 0 means all
Posted on Jan 20, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 01, 2013 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jan 04, 2012 | Samsung Audio Players & Recorders
Feb 12, 2011 | Samsung HT-Z210T Theater System
Oct 23, 2010 | Samsung HT-X20 Home Cinema 600W Theater...
Jan 20, 2010 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jun 08, 2009 | Samsung HT-BD2R 7.1 Channel Blu-ray Home...
Mar 25, 2009 | Samsung HT-Z310T Theater System
Mar 24, 2009 | Samsung HT-DS100 System
Dec 13, 2008 | Samsung HT-BD2R 7.1 Channel Blu-ray Home...
36 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!