Question about Cell Phones
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
To Unlock KG800/LG
1. Insert sim from the network that it is locked to.
2. Turn on phone
3. On home Screen, Slide up phone
4. Type 2945#*#
5. ENG. Mode menu should appear
6. Go Down to Factory Reset Select it, may take a few minutes to reset!!!!!
7. This will reset the phone back to before the Phone was locked to a network
8. The phone will automaticaly Restart(Note The Network Logo At start up will not change)
9. Now insert Any simcard(Not tested with 3 sims)and the phone should turn on normaly
10. The phone is now unlocked and you can customise the setting as you like.
Posted on Apr 02, 2008
On the AT&T Network, to unlock the LG Shine or CU720, it’s pretty simple:
To obtain the IMEI number, type *#06# on your device. This is a 17 digit number and it is not the same as the unlock code, this is the IMEI number to give to AT&T Technical Support in exchange for the 16 digit Subsidy Unlock Code.
to get the (16 digits code) call att and tell them you are traveling overseas, it may take two calls.
,but they should give it to you the (16 digits code)
Insert non ATT SIM
Showing 'Invalid Smart Chip'
This will take you to a screen saying you are about to unlock your phone. Do you want to proceed.
Select yes (left button)
Enter your 16digits code.
Enter your code again
Now the phone is unlocked
It requires 2 inputs of the unlock code.
If this helps solve your problem please give a fixya rating, all of them are really appreciated, sorry I cant personally tell you the code number, but ATT or your Service provider should, if all else fails, here's an online service.
Posted on May 27, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 22, 2013 | LG Shine CU720 Cellular Phone
Dec 13, 2012 | LG Shine CU720 Cellular Phone
Jun 02, 2012 | Nokia C3 Cell Phone
Sep 23, 2011 | Cell Phones
May 05, 2011 | AT&T LG CU720 Cell Phone - Silver
May 11, 2010 | Nokia Handsfree For 6020, 6101, 6102...
Oct 14, 2009 | LG Shine CU720 Cellular Phone
Mar 01, 2008 | LG KG800 Cellular Phone
21 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!