Question about HP Officejet 5610 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Check out these steps:
1. Connect the printer directly to the wall outlet and
1. Verify that the unit is switched on. Unplug the all-in-one from power and disconnect the connection port.
2. Wait 30 seconds.
3. Plug in the power only.
4. Repeat steps 2-4 two more times.
5. On the third time after plugging the unit into power, reconnect the connection port from the all-in-one to your computer.
Check with a copy from the front panel of the All-in-One.
However, the issue might be with the low on ink.
Please perform the following steps:
1. Unplug the power cable from printer when the printer is powered on and wait for 20 seconds.
2. Then, press and hold # and 6 while plugging in the power cord.
Continue holding until it displays Semi Full Reset message in the front panel of the All-in-One.
Try to make a copy and get back to us with the results.
Posted on Aug 19, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 30, 2012 | Sharp MX-2300N Color Copier
Apr 22, 2010 | Epson Stylus 1400 InkJet Photo Printer
Dec 03, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 20, 2009 | HP Officejet 5610 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 16, 2009 | Canon BubbleJet i560 InkJet Printer
Dec 23, 2008 | Kodak EASYSHARE 5300 All-In-One InkJet...
64 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: