Question about LG Dishwashers
The possible reasons could be
1. If the drain hose is kinked, water will not drain properly. Kinks will also catch food debris as it passes, clogging drain hose. Straighten any kinks or bends in the hose. Make certain that drain hose does not exceed 10 feet for proper drainage.
2. Check the drain air gap anytime the dishwasher is not draining properly. if the air gap is clogged the unit will not drain. The air gap is not part of the dishwasher. It is located on the sink and attached through the drain hose and garbage disposal. Not all homes are required to have an air gap installed.
3. Food residue or particles can prevent proper draining of dishwasher. Remove bottom rack and check unit for food debris or items that may have fallen into the bottom of the unit. Remove any items or food debris that may be preventing proper drainage.
4. If the unit is not leveled properly, OE Error may occur. Use a level to check sides and top of unit. if the unit is not level, adjust the leveling legs in the front and back (use leveling kit). Also check the mounting brackets. If one is tightened more than the other, it will offset the cabinet.
* Note: To adjust leveling legs on the front, use a 1/4" square drive wrench. Turn clockwise as needed to adjust level. To adjust rear legs, use a standard Phillips head screw driver. On the left side rear, turn the screw counterclockwise to lower the leg and raise the rear. To adjust right side rear, turn the adjusting screw clockwise to lower the leg and raise the rear of dishwasher. Using a level while adjusting the legs will help aid in proper leveling.
Posted on May 27, 2011
Usually the pump or filter is blocked check the pump filter first.
Posted on May 27, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 28, 2015 | LG Dishwashers
Jul 09, 2009 | LG 24 in. LD-12BW5 Free-standing...
May 02, 2009 | LG 24 in. LD-12BS6 Stainless Steel...
Apr 19, 2009 | LG 24 in. LD-12BW5 Free-standing...
Jan 25, 2009 | LG 24 in. LDS 5811 Built-in Dishwasher
Jan 12, 2009 | LG 24 in. LD-12BW5 Free-standing...
May 11, 2008 | LG 24 in. LD-12BS6 Stainless Steel...
Oct 28, 2006 | LG 24 in. LD-12BS6 Stainless Steel...
Aug 27, 2017 | LG Dishwashers
895 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: