Question about Bosch Dishwashers
Yes, you can switch the cycle completion signal off (or raise/lower the volume)
1. Switch the dishwasher off using the ON/OFF button
2. Open the door
3. Switch the dishwasher on again. (One of the wash cycle LEDs will flash.)
4. Hold the > button in. Continue holding it and press and release the Start/Reset button once, then release the > button.
"Clean" and one other LED should now be flashing. This indicates that the dishwasher is in the options/settings mode. If they are not flashing, start over at step 1.
5. Press > repeatedly, until the LEDs for "Clean", "Sanitized" and "Rinse Agent" are all flashing.
6. Press repeatedly until none of the LEDs are flashing.
The number of flashing LEDs indicate the volume setting . . .
0 = Silent
1 = Volume level 1
2 = Volume level 2
3 = Volume level 3
7. Press the Start/Reset button once to save the setting and exit the options mode
8. Close the door
9. Switch the dishwasher off.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if you need further assistance.
Posted on May 27, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 17, 2016 | Bosch Dishwashers
Apr 06, 2016 | Bosch SHE4AP06UC Dishwasher
Mar 12, 2014 | Bosch SHX4AP05UC Dishwasher
Jun 18, 2012 | Bosch SHX4AP05UC Dishwasher
Nov 25, 2011 | Bosch SHX4AP05UC Dishwasher
Jan 24, 2011 | Bosch Dishwashers
Dec 16, 2009 | Bosch Dishwashers
Dec 02, 2009 | Bosch Dishwashers
Nov 29, 2008 | Bosch 24 in. SHU43 Built-in Dishwasher
Dec 10, 2017 | Bosch Dishwashers
1,485 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!