Question about RCA Televison & Video
I would try to reprogram the remote. This is what I found on how to program.
Programming the NiteGlo Remote.
1. Manually turn on the TV.
2. Press and hold the CODE SEARCH button until the INDICATOR LIGHT lights, then release the CODE SEARCH button.
3. Press and release the TV button (the INDICATOR LIGHT will blink then remain lit).
4. Enter the code for your TV.
After your code is entered, the INDICATOR LIGHT will turn off.
5. Aim the remote at your TV and press the POWER button. Your TV should turn off.
Note: If your TV does not respond, try all the codes for your brand.
6. With your TV on, press CHANNEL UP. If the TV responds, no further programming is required.
Posted on May 27, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 16, 2012 | Televison & Video
Sep 11, 2011 | DISH Network IR Remote Control
Jul 21, 2011 | Televison & Video
Jun 07, 2011 | Televison & Video
May 16, 2011 | RCA Audio Players & Recorders
Oct 17, 2010 | RCA Televison & Video
Feb 18, 2009 | RCA RCU360 Remote Control
Mar 04, 2008 | RCA Universal Remote Control
44 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: