Question about Samsung SGH-d407 Cellular Phone
Need to unlock this.
did the following procedure
1. Turn off your phone, put in a SIM of a provider that it is not locked to, and turn it back on.
2. At the wrong card message, type *#9998*3323#. A message will pop up telling you to press exit, so hit the right softkey. Choose number 7 (or 8 or 9 work, I think). Your phone will reboot and your SIM will work.
3. Type *0141# and then hit call. This will give you a message saying your phone is personalized.
4. Power down your phone and insert a SIM card other than the one that is in it. Power back up your phone.
5. At the SIM code prompt type 00000000, that is 8 zeroes.
but, cannot make a call...i am in macau and it says that the service provider is unregistered. did i miss any steps? the card has minutes on it.
imie is 351575012280844
solution can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 23, 2011 | Samsung Cell Phones
Aug 16, 2010 | Samsung SGH-d407 Cellular Phone
Sep 18, 2009 | Samsung SGH-c207
Jun 13, 2009 | Samsung SGH-D900 Cellular Phone
Jan 22, 2009 | Samsung SGH-a737 Cellular Phone
Jan 15, 2009 | Samsung SGH-d407 Cellular Phone
Dec 26, 2007 | Sony Ericsson Walkman W810i Cellular Phone
192 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!