Question about Samsung SGH-d407 Cellular Phone
Need to unlock this.
did the following procedure
1. Turn off your phone, put in a SIM of a provider that it is not locked to, and turn it back on.
2. At the wrong card message, type *#9998*3323#. A message will pop up telling you to press exit, so hit the right softkey. Choose number 7 (or 8 or 9 work, I think). Your phone will reboot and your SIM will work.
3. Type *0141# and then hit call. This will give you a message saying your phone is personalized.
4. Power down your phone and insert a SIM card other than the one that is in it. Power back up your phone.
5. At the SIM code prompt type 00000000, that is 8 zeroes.
but, cannot make a call...i am in macau and it says that the service provider is unregistered. did i miss any steps? the card has minutes on it.
imie is 351575012280844
solution can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 27, 2012 | Samsung Sgh-d407 Cell Phone Cingular At&t...
Jul 23, 2011 | Samsung Cell Phones
Aug 16, 2010 | Samsung SGH-d407 Cellular Phone
Sep 18, 2009 | Samsung SGH-c207
Jun 13, 2009 | Samsung SGH-D900 Cellular Phone
Jan 22, 2009 | Samsung SGH-a737 Cellular Phone
Jan 15, 2009 | Samsung SGH-d407 Cellular Phone
193 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!