Question about Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
How to transfer all contacts from phone to new SIM card
1. From the standby screen (the first screen when you open your phone), go to the menu.
2. Scroll to the address book and press select.
3. Scroll to the address you wish to copy (or any address if you want to copy all of them) and press the menu key.
4. Go down to copy and press select.
5. Select "Entries" to copy just that one entry or "All to SIM" if you want to copy all your addresses to your SIM card, or "All to Phone" if you want to copy them all to your phone.
6. Select Merge or Override. Merge will combine any addresses that are already on your card with the ones you are now copying, Override will replace anything that is already there with the ones you are now copying. Be careful in deciding which you want to do since Override will delete anything previously saved and merge will duplicate any that were already saved and are being saved again.
Posted on Dec 18, 2008
Depends what phone you have. generally copy all you contacts to your phone then put new sim in and copy/backup back to new sim from phone
Posted on Aug 16, 2008
Im afraid you cant do that by transfering ur Fido SIM to Rogers ( since d fone is locked on Rogers Network) one thing i could suggest is use d Bluetooth ( worked perfectly fine for me) Good Luck :)
Posted on Nov 30, 2007
open "address book", then press "option"scroll down to "SIM contacts" and press the right-navigation key and select "SIM Directory"
It will display contacts on your SIM card. To copy contacts from SIM to phone memory. Select "Options" then scroll down to "Mark/Unmark" press right-navigation key and select "Mark All" then select "Options" again and then select "Copy to Contacts"
That will copy your contacts from SIM to Phone directory.
Posted on May 07, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 17, 2014 | HTC HD2 Smartphone
Feb 14, 2013 | Apple iPhone 3G
Nov 05, 2012 | Cell Phones
Jul 02, 2012 | Motorola Mobility Clutch i465 Cell Phone
Apr 27, 2011 | Cell Phones
Sep 22, 2010 | Samsung U900 Soul Cellular Phone
Nov 18, 2009 | Cell Phones
Nov 02, 2009 | Cell Phones
May 16, 2009 | Motorola Mobility MOTOROKR EM330 Cell...
525 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!