Question about Kwikset 907 907-15 Satin Nickel Powerbolt Keypad Electronic Deadbolt
First step, to identify your model of lock, go to this web site:
and select Electronic under the Categories column.
Then click on the picture that most resembles your lock. Don't worry about the various finishes for the similar locks.
Then scroll down to Technical Documents (in red) and click on Installation Guide.
There you will find how to remove the cover, which you already seem to know, and how to program the lock.
I'd recommend changing the battery at this time. You should not need to mess with the 3-prong jumper which you've identified; this is already set for your lock. it controls whether you lock is installed on a door with the hinges on the left or the right (handedness of the door).
Be sure and test your lock with the door open!
Posted on May 30, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 26, 2014 | Desa International White Wireless Plug In...
Oct 20, 2013 | Deadbolt ELECTRONIC DEADBOLT KEYLESS ENTRY...
2. Insert keys in ignition and leave in the OFF position.
3. Make sure there are metal contact pins in terminals 1 and 4 and connect the Data Port terminals 1 and 4 with a
suitable jumper wire, leave the jumper wire connected throughout the programming procedure. Make sure you
know which terminals are 1 and 4.
4. Within 10 seconds after connecting the jumper wire, press the Hazard Switch 6 times. Note: The doors will
automatically lock and unlock once at this time indicating that the system is in the programming mode.
5. Press the LOCK button on the remote to be registered three times within 10 seconds. Upon successful
programming, the door will lock and unlock once.
6. Repeat step 5 with up to 4 remotes (including any existing remotes) within one minute. After completing each
programming, the doors will lock and unlock once.
7. Disconnect the programming wire and remove the keys from the ignition.
Oct 10, 2012 | 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer GTS CVT Sedan
Jul 23, 2010 | Weiser Lock POWERBOLT ELEC DEADBOLT
Dec 16, 2009 | Weiser Lock Powerbolt 1000 Lock
Nov 04, 2009 | Desa International White Wireless Plug In...
May 08, 2009 | 1999 Buick LeSabre
Apr 03, 2009 | 2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse
Jan 29, 2009 | Locks & Locksmithing
Jan 15, 2009 | 1997 Chevrolet Suburban
100 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: