Question about Canon BJC S630 InkJet Printer
. Canon will not give you any reset codes and the online third party instructions works occasionally. Cleaning out the ink containment unit is a very messy job. Basically these are a throw away unit. For all the hassle and inability to get a code, go get a new one or spend more than the printer is worth by taking it to a authorized repair facility.
Posted on Jun 06, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I have the same problem, but Jet Tec waste inks. When I first replaced black (pgi 5bk)-don't forget to place the small chip from the original cartridge to replacement; it worked fine. But now, it has a lot of problems because this **** printer from canon only want original inks (and the original are tooooooooo expensive). I'll never bought anything else from canon.
Posted on Mar 23, 2008
SOURCE: waste ink absorber
This is the ink counter reset instructions:
1. Service mode: Menu->Scan->Copy->Scan( one at a time in sequence)
2.Select "test mode"
3.Select "(8) ETC
4.Select "(4) EEPROM CLEAR
5.Select "(1) INK COUNT
6. press the OK button
7. Press the STOP/RESET button(returns you to the TEST MODE sub-menu
8. Press the ON/OFF button (which resets the printer).
There you go.
Posted on May 27, 2008
Not easy for most people to replace or clean ink pads, but this will reset
1) Close the print head cover, and turn off the printer. While pressing the Resume/Cancel button, press the Power button.
(Do not release the buttons. The LED lights in green to indicate that a function is selectable.)
2) While holding the Power button, release the Resume/Cancel button.
(Do not release the Power button.)
3) While holding the Power button, press the Resume/Cancel button 3 times, and then release the Power and Resume/Cancel buttons.
(Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.)
During initialization, the LED blinks in green.
4) When the LED stops blinking and lights in green, press the Resume/Cancel button 4 times (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.)
After the function (menu) is selected, press the Power button. The LED lights in green, and the selected function is performed. (When the operation completes, the printer returns to the menu selection mode automatically.)
Posted on Jul 06, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 17, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP130 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 07, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP1600 Printer
Aug 07, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP600 all-In-One InkJet...
Jul 16, 2009 | Canon BubbleJet i550 InkJet Printer
Jun 03, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
May 04, 2009 | Canon I960 InkJet Photo Printer
Apr 29, 2009 | Canon Pixma iP4500 InkJet Printer
Sep 30, 2008 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 10, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP530 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 26, 2008 | Canon I990 InkJet Photo Printer
76 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!