Question about Toys
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Tech support for Sharp PG-B10S
Reset The Lamp Timer.
While simultaneously holding down (+ . >) and AUTO SYNC on the projector, Press ( I ) ON and ( - . < ) on the projector.
"LAMP 0000H" is displayed, indicating that the lamp timer is reset.
NOTE..... Make sure only to reset the lamp timer only when replacing the lamp. If you reset the lamp timer and continue to use the same lamp, this may cause the lamp tp become damaged or explode...
Posted on Jul 10, 2008
look at your users manual.
all epson models need to have lamp life reset befor the lamp will light.
I have had this same problem befor.
Posted on Jan 11, 2009
You need to hold the help button on the remote control for ten seconds, that should reset the lamp hour. NEC decided to make it inoperable after 2100 hours on the bulb.
Posted on Nov 23, 2009
Some models are different...I hope this helps.
Replacing Light Bulbs
To avoid electrical shock which can cause severe personal injury or death, disconnect power to refrigerator before replacing light bulb. After replacing light bulb, reconnect power.
To avoid personal injury or property damage, observe the following:
• Allow light bulb to cool.
• Wear gloves when replacing light bulb.
Fresh Food Section
(style of light shield varies)
1. Slide clear light shield toward back of compartment to release from light assembly.
2. Remove light bulbs.
3. Replace with appliance bulbs no greater than 40 watts.
4. Replace light bulb cover by inserting tabs on light shield into liner holes on each side of light assembly. Slide shield toward front of refrigerator until it locks into place. Do not force shield beyond locking point. Doing so may damage light shield.
Freezer (style of light shield varies)
1. Reach behind the light cover.
2. With firm pressure, press forward on the notches at the back of the cover and pull down the cover will open from the back.
3. Remove the cover.
4. Remove light bulb
5. Replace bulb with appliance bulb no greater than 40 watts.
6. Insert front tabs of light cover into slots in freezer liner and snap rear portion over light assembly until rear tab engages.
Posted on Mar 09, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 28, 2008 | InFocus IN72 Multimedia Projector
Mar 17, 2014 | Crayola Crayon Maker
Feb 10, 2011 | Mitsubishi HC100U Multimedia Projector
1.Remove the lamp cover by pushing two grooves lightly with the flathead
screwdriver. You can see the lamp cover on the top of the projector. ( left side of the lens)
2.Loosen the two screws securing the lamp housing until the screwdriver
goes into a freewheeling condition. The two screws are not
3.Remove the lamp housing by pulling out the handle
4.Insert a new lamp housing until the lamp housing is plugged into the
5.Secure it in place with the two screws.Be sure to tighten the screws.
6.Reattach the lamp cover
7.Snap the lamp cover into place.
Replacing a new lamp automatically clears the lamp usage hours ok
Jan 27, 2011 | NEC MT1060 Multimedia Projector
Jul 31, 2010 | Optoma HD70 DLP Projector
Feb 10, 2010 | Televison & Video
Sep 01, 2009 | NEC VT695 LCD Projector
Dec 14, 2008 | 3M Projector lamp Projector Lamp
364 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!