Question about Fuji FinePix S3 Pro Digital Camera
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Is there a remote shutter
To be honest, that is one thing missing from the Camera. There is no remote shutter release controls....
I did find a website with a guy asking the same questions and the sent him a link to a guy who made a system for it.
This is the forum link
and this is the link to the creation
Posted on Dec 02, 2008
I had the same problem with this particular camera. Here is the necessary steps to fix your problem.
1. Take out the battery because you dont want to short anything when you're inside it.
2. Free yourself of any static.
3. Remove six screws on the outside of the camera. Note that two of the screws in the botton are not phillips head. If you have a very small flat-head screw driver that will work.
4. Pull the camera apart very carefully. Unplug the little wiring harness by pulling up the little black clip that holds it in its seat.
5. Carefully remove the LCD screen. You dont have to remove any screws here. Just carefully pull it out. There is a peice of double sided tape that holds it in in place so you will fell some resistance.
6. Remove the two screws behind the screen that holds the lcd holder in place. Theres also one or two in the left side of that.
7. Plug back in the lens wiring harness. This is where your problem was. It came unplug from probably being dropped.
8. Repeat the steps 6,5,4,3,2, and 1 to put it back together.
Hope that this fixes your problem. It fixed my camera.
Posted on Dec 29, 2008
SOURCE: HI All of a sudden, there
BUT NOW U HAVE FOUND SOLUTION
CCD FAILURE !
but u will get it repaired Free of Charge as Fuji has taken notice as all manufac and i got my S5000 repaired Free from Fuji just call them tell them about BAD CCD it is a known manufac fault in thousands of cameras just call them quick
see this thousands suffer from this
Posted on May 08, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 21, 2015 | Televison & Video
Apr 13, 2015 | Video Cameras
Aug 30, 2012 | Toshiba REGZA 42 in. Flat-Panel LCD HDTV
Aug 27, 2012 | Toshiba 50HP95 50 in. Plasma Television
Hello & Welcome to FixYa
F35 error means that there is some sort of issue with the steamer electronic board and analog pressure sensor has gone bad. Check that the hose is firmly attached with the washer and is not blocked. You can also check the water level pressure switch operation. Please get back to me if you have any other questions.
Sep 05, 2011 | Washing Machines
May 02, 2011 | Toshiba 42HPX95 42 in. Plasma Television
Dec 15, 2010 | Sharp UX B700 Plain Paper Inkjet Fax
Sep 30, 2010 | Toshiba 42HL196 42 in. LCD HDTV
Oct 07, 2013 | Fuji FinePix S3 Pro Digital Camera
Oct 18, 2010 | Fuji FinePix S3 Pro Digital Camera
35 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!