Question about Televison & Video
Ferguson Tv (Wide Screen) model no: W7023U. unable to operate either with remote control or manually after it was stopped itself while watching pictures from the camera. It happend when the power failure in the camera as the batery died. please help.
Is it possible it has locked itself? It can be locked in 3 ways according to manual.
1. by pressing the remote's stand by key for more than 3 secs.
2. By programming an auto stop.
3. By putting it on stand by after programming a wake-up time.
Flashing "red on" indicates it is locked. It can only be turned on by the remote. Press any number key on the remote to unlock it.
Posted on Aug 31, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 15, 2015 | Televison & Video
Oct 11, 2014 | Televison & Video
Jun 05, 2013 | Televison & Video
Sky+ Remote Control Unit Programming Procedure Follow the steps below
1. Select any channel on the TV.
2. Point your Sky+ remote control away from the TV and press the tv button.
3. Press and hold down the Select and red buttons simultaneously on the Sky+ remote control until the red light at the top of the Sky+ remote control flashes twice.
4. Input the 4 digit number from the Sky+ remote control codes then press the Select button. The red light at the top of the Sky+ remote control should flash twice.
5. Point the Sky+ remote control at the TV and try the volume button.
If all functions do not work correctly, then repeat steps 1 - 3 and work through all the relevant 3 digit numbers from the Sky+ remote control codes, until you find the code which supports all or as many of the TV functions as possible.
Please note: In order to operate both your TV and Sky+ with your Sky+ remote control, you will be required to switch modes e.g. to switch on your TV from stand-by, you would need to press "TV" followed by the "Stand-by" button. Then to change channel on your Sky+ you would need to press the "Sky" button followed by the "TV guide" button.
You can also Visit Sky's Official Remote Code Finder.
Common Sky Remote Codes for your TV
Bang & Olufsen 0118
Visit Sky's Official Remote Code Finder for your TV here.
Click the link to download a PDF containing more Sky Remote Codes
Ask for help finding a code for your television here Sky Remote in our forums.
Jan 19, 2013 | Televison & Video
Feb 21, 2009 | KNG America InVoca 3.0 Remote Control
Oct 26, 2008 | Universal Remote Control Remote Control
Sep 10, 2008 | JVC RM-C67001KH Remote Control
158 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!