I am incredibly frustrated. I have been trying for hours to simply join silver xbox live, and it times out every damn time. I need to connect my xbox 360 with my wireless internet and can't do that either....
setting up xbox live is a very simple method and can be done easily if you follow the step by step process on the xbox. First of all, Xbox Live requires a high-speed Internet connection. There are many different videos on youtube that show you how to get an internet connection on the 360 even if you dont want to by a 100$ adapter or run a wire throughout your house. after you get a connection you can follow this process:
after you get a connection you can follow this process:
1. On the Gamer Profile screen, select I Want to Join Xbox Live and then press A.
2. Scroll to the Join Xbox Live option and press A.
3. Select Yes and press A to continue.
4. Enter your gamertag and press Start.
Xbox Live checks the availability of your selected gamertag:
• If the name isn't available, you're prompted to try another name.
• If the gamertag is accepted, you are automatically prompted to link to your Passport account.
5. Select your current Passport account status:
• Yes, I do(you have a Passport account).
• After you sign in to an existing Passport account, you can skip to Step 16.
• No, Create One(you don't have a Passport account).
6. If you select No, Create One, you can now choose your Locale.
7. Set your preferred language.
8. Set your birth date.
9. Enter your e-mail address.
10. Select a password, a secret question, and a secret answer.
11. Select Next and then press A.
12. Enter your first name, last name, phone number, and contact e-mail address.
14. To accept the terms, choose Accept and press A.
15. Pick your Xbox Live membership type.
When creating a new Xbox Live account, you have two basic choices:
• The Gold (paid) account lets you in on multiplayer games on Xbox Live.
• The Silver (free) account lets you download game updates and purchase new content through Xbox Live.
16. Confirm your account type choice (and enter payment details if you chose Xbox Gold).
17. Choose a gamer picture.
18. Choose your level.
19. Decide whether you want to subscribe to e-mail information about Xbox Live
Nov 30, 2008 |
Microsoft Xbox 360 Console